• Motor Type: Brose S Mag, brushless internal rotor, mid-drive mounting
• Motor Power: 250W (continuous rated power)
• Torque: 90Nm/66 ft. lb.
• Battery: 529Wh, integrated, removable
• Range: 30-90 miles – Depends on mode and terrain
• Charge Time: 0-100% charge = 4.75hrs, 0-75% charge = 2.6hrs
• Maximum Assistance Speed: 20 mph (US)/25 kph (EU)
• Drivetrain: Enviolo Automatiq intelligent auto-shifting hub
• Final Drive: Gates Carbon Drive belt
• Frame: Hydroformed aluminum, welded construction, internal routing
• Fork: Aluminum
• Brakes: Tektro hydraulic four-piston-caliper disc brakes front and rear, 203mm
X 2.3mm “heavy-duty” rotors
• Wheels: 27.5 x 35mm alloy rims and Sapim stainless steel spokes
• Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5 x 2.4-inch
• LED Front Lighting:
-LED Headtube Shield Signature light
• LED Rear Lighting: Integrated taillights with brake light
• Controller: Brose Display Allround
• TFT Display: 1.5-inch, 240 x 240-pixel TFT display shows selected ride mode,
current speed, odometer/trip meter, battery charge level, and headlamp
on/off status at a glance.
• Digital Display: Secondary display will be available via Serial 1 App.
• Storage Compartment: A lockable, 620 cubic-centimeter storage compartment
provides a convenient place to stow a lock or other small items you might
wish to take along for the ride. Dimensions: 206mm (length) X 42mm
(height) X 70mm (wide).
• Fenders: Integrated front and rear
• Rack: Integrated front and rear
• Rack Capacity: 10kg capacity each, front & rear racks
• Frame Sizes: S, M, L
• Weight: 59.5 lb./27.0 kg (Size Medium)
• Color Options: Gloss White/Gilded Denim/Matte Black; Gloss Midnight